Recycled plastic attached lid containers (plastic crates) offer virtually all the benefits and functions of virgin plastic attached lid containers (recycled plastic cannot be certified as food grade).
This range of plastic crates is very popular and available in a large range of sizes. Recycled plastic crates are exceptional value for money!
These crates can commonly be found in newsagents, supermarkets for distribution of magazines and stationery equipment and would also be ideal for storage, moves and removals.
Designed to maximise security and service life in manual or automated storage and distribution systems.
- Material: Recycled polypropylene
- Colour: Black base with red lid
- Rounded and reinforced corners
- Heavy duty, rigid, robust and practical
- Alignment position for banding straps
- Moisture dams alongside connecting surfaces
- Label areas and pimpled areas for easy removal of self-adhesive labels
- Recessed strap areas on long and short sides
- Guide channels for loop seals and cable ties
- Easy to carry and lift with ergonomic handles
- Tamper resistant hinged lids