An instant Security solution to fit any Racking!
©RackCage -SCD pallet racking is an original innovation from Security Cages Direct is our new RackCage-SCD, designed to hold full depth pallets, and can simply be placed into position inside any type of existing racking.
The RackCage is supplied Flat-Packed in panels for easy on site assembly, and is made up by:-
- Front double doors
- 2 x side panels
- 1 x back panel
- Top roof panel
- Set of 10 – Nyloc assembly bolts
- Set of 3 – 10mm floor anchors bolts
The unique design means that there is no requirement to attach the cage to the existing frame which might affect the integrity of your racking. It is simply secured by bolting to the floor through the base frame of the 2 side panels & back panel.
All RackCages come Power Coated Flame Red (RAL3020) as standard so will stand out and being highly visible.
**Please note that RackCage’s are made to order and as such, are non-returnable**
- Cage external depth 1260mm to take 1200mm deep Pallets
- Cage external depth 1060mm to take 1000mm deep Pallets
- Assembly by two people in under 30 minutes
- Secure with Hasp & Staple for Padlock ( Padlock Not supplied)
- 4 Heavy duty hinges
- Low profile threshold for easy Pallet access
- 30mm steel box section
- Mesh 50mm x 3mm Also available in 25mm mesh, to special order.
- Other sizes are available, made to fit your Racking
- Available in following standard sizes, with a lead time of approximately 7-10 working days. All at standard overall height H1500mm:
For racking @ W2250mm X 900mm deep with D1000mm pallets
For racking @ W2700mm X 900mm deep with D1000mm pallets
For racking @ W2250mm X 1100mm deep with D1200mm pallets
For racking @ W2700mm X 1100mm deep with D1200mm pallets
ORDER TODAY OR PHONE SALES ON 01293 515762